LLB Marking Service
Shooting for a 2:1 or first-class grade?
Have you checked it for spelling and grammar? Don't underestimate how many marks you could lose through poor presentation. Even though you have checked it over yourself, you may have missed some errors.
By using our marking service we can offer you a series of checks to ensure that your work is free from mistakes so that when you hand it in you can be safe in the knowledge that you won’t lose any marks for your spelling.
It could cost you less than the tickets for the latest gig at the students' union and will have further reaching consequences than seeing the band…don’t risk your degree, find out more below.
Bronze – Proofreading
Whilst most word processing applications have a built in spelling and grammar check, they’re not great! Many of the suggestions made by the grammar checks are simply incorrect. Polish your essay to perfection with our comprehensive proofreading service.Bronze includes the services of a fully qualified former lecturer and:
- A thorough personal check for spelling, grammar and punctuation. Any errors that we find will be marked up using tracked changes in Microsoft Word.
- Your work returned with a mark sheet for any specific comments.
- A comprehensive free plagiarism scan.
Silver – Proofreading and marking
Most universities don’t give you two chances to hand in an assignment. If you don’t make the grade, you’re stuck with the bad mark. Our silver option protects you from this and allows you to hand in your work with confidence.
Silver includes the services of a fully qualified former lecturer and in addition to the Bronze service:
- An estimated grade, and comments on why this grade was awarded
Gold – Proofreading, marking and critiquing
Our gold option is for students who just can’t afford to fail. You’ll get the services of a professional former lecturer who knows exactly what is expected of you. Your expert will critique your work for you to boost your grade, as well as making suggestions for further improvements.
Gold includes the critiquing services of a fully qualified former lecturer and in addition to the Silver service:
- Thorough review of referencing, organisation and flow
- Review of content and style, with recommendations where needed
- Comments on any points that need to be made
- Suggestions for any material that should be included
- Feedback on how to further improve your work, for your consideration