Masters Dissertation Literature Reviews
Your literature review is the theoretical foundation for your dissertation. It should overall argue both for and against your hypothesis, comparing your findings to those of the theorists in your subject area.
- Fully researched and compiled literature review from the most relevant and up to date resources.
- Identification of the relevant theorists to argue your hypothesis.
- Qualified expert writer from Oxford or Cambridge University.
- Referenced to your needs with the finest literature available in your subject area.
Our experts have the experience of writing thousands of dissertation literature reviews, sourcing and analysing all the appropriate literature to give you the correct balance of reading from many different resources relevant to your dissertation subject area.
We will ensure that your literature review will...
- Identify areas of controversy in the literature.
- Formulate questions that need further research.
- Synthesise results into a summary of what is and is not known.
- Be organised around and related directly to the question you are developing.
Why use Oxbridge Writers?
- We've been established since 2003
- We are a genuine UK based company (Company Registration No: 4964706)
- We use only Oxbridge qualified academics and writers
- We offer 16 guarantees that give you protection when you order
Get 5% and 10% discount off your dissertation order...
Get 5% discount off dissertation orders over 5000 words - order more than 10,000 words and we'll give you a massive 10% off!
For example you can save £48 when you order a 2:1 standard, 6000 word dissertation. Order a 2:1 standard 10500 word dissertation and save a massive £85!
With these fantastic discounts there's never been a better time to order your dissertation...